Saturday, November 1, 2008

Security on Campus

After the tragedies that occured during Virginia Tech and at Northern Illinois University, I think that campus safety is extremely important. Student security officers who make up probably make up more than half of Dominican's security, do the best job that they can. However, if there was an emergency, would our secuirty system be effective? My friend at Elmhurst College informed me that Elmhurst police work security. Even in the dorms, police officers wander the campus to make sure everything is safe. Yesterday I noticed a River Forest police officer sitting in front of Parmer which I thought was good. I believe our security is as good as it can be, but maybe more professional police officers should be on campus.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment