Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Coughlin 2 Showers















Apparently, it's not just Power and Mazz showers that are having issues. While, yes, Mazzuchelli is not known for having the best showers, as Megan's post can attest too.

Well, Coughlin 2 is not doing much better. Our shower pressure is amazing and I have no complaints there. The mold, well, maybe we can work on that.

It looks like thery haven't been cleaned in quite some time, which is ridiculous, because the bathroom is supposed to cleaned everyday. I guess this mold was just overlooked....gross.

2 comments:

  1. It's not just the mold, it's the "decorative" holes on the ceiling above two of the showers. The one above the first shower has just been getting worse since I was a freshman.

    I still remember when there were no holes above the fourth shower, but that's not the case anymore. But since the shower pressure is good, I try not to let it bother me. I usually avoid those two showers when possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The holes don't make that much of a problem; it's the steam that condenses on the flakes of paint and plaster resulting in a falling, cold, wet -thing- that lands in the middle of your shampoo.
    Though I will admit, I will hike to Cog 2 from the far end of Mazz when I need a really hot, powerful shower.

    ReplyDelete