Thursday, November 6, 2008

Chartwell's Dish Pick-up on Power 2

Going on Megan's post, I wanted to address the dish pick-up on Power 2. For one thing, as you can see from the above picture, the crate isn't empty. I took this picture Wednesday evening and I'm pretty certain this plate has been in there since Monday. I'll have to wait and see Friday (one of the pick-up days) if it is removed.

Personally, I don't like having to go past this on my way to throw out the trash. The picture doesn't do it justice - in person, the dirtiness (however minor it is) can put you off food for a short while.

Though it's good that Chartwells is doing this to help keep as much of their inventory as possible (after resorting to other options because so much of it has gone missing); are students going to follow through on the issue? I've only seen one plate on Power 2, so it's not much better than no plates on Power 4 as Megan posted.

1 comment:

  1. I guess they gotta do something! If people wouldn't take the dishes this problem wouldn't exist in the first place.

    ReplyDelete