Saturday, October 11, 2008

Drinking Games on Campus


Ok so I'm assuming that most of you have either seen or been a part of popular drinking games such as beer pong, flipy cup, circle of death, the list can go on and on. I was recently talking with some friends who live on campus about the way student play certain games in the residence halls. For example, students living in Power Hall will take the closet doors off the hinges and use two chairs to support the door horizontially in order to create a large enough space (i.e. table) to play a decent game of beer pong.


I laughed when I first heard this but it seems to be a popular thing to do. Why can't they host like a beer pong tournament for anyone 21+ so that closets aren't taken appart?


My house is a frequent location that embraces the game of beer pong. We have a great room that really only serves as a beer pong palace. We are actually planning a beer pong tournament and when my sister and I told our mom, she wasn't too happy. She did , however, point me to Time Magazine. A recent article about beer pong was accompanied by a great beer pong video. Check it out as some of the information is really interesting.


Thanks for the heads up, mom!


Photo courtesy of http://blogs.e-rockford.com/askgeo/files/2008/05/beerpong-2.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment