Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finals this week?...I DON'T THINK SO


I heard some interesting news yesterday. Someone in one of my classes said they had a final this week. My professor (who shall remain anonymous) informed this student that professors CANNOT give finals this week, and that they can only be given during finals week (next week). She recommended that this student protest that final. So now all of you loyal DominiNET readers know, finals cannot not be given this week. If you do have a final this week...FIGHT THAT EARLY FINAL!
(Cartoon courtesy of www.lapsura.com)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I say you gather the other students and boycott. The professor is clearly violating policy. Send her this post through another one of your emails, woman.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard several of my professors say how strict the school was about finals time - that students have to have a final on the designated final day. But in the past, I have had final exams during the week before finals. It was just the one odd class that happened to work out that way. I appreciated it just because it saved up some time during finals week for me.

    ReplyDelete